We now have 11 videos on our COVID-19 YouTube playlist.
The COVID-19 situation is changing hour by hour, anxiety levels are high and at times like these we should turn to experts to shine clarity on the rapidly shifting landscape. Thankfully Physiopedia is committed to keeping you up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 evidence during these unprecidented times and most importantly making it free to everyone. Not only have we had an unprecedented number of people enrolling on our COVID-19 course we have now 11 videos available on your corona virus youtube playlist.
These videos are a mixture of interviews and presentations covering a wide range of topics from leadership and crisis management to clinical management of respiratory patients. Thank you to all of the clinicians who gave up their time to create the content. The whole #GlobalPT community are thankful for your time but remember, these videos aren’t just for us so make sure you share them to your colleagues.
The videos in the playlist include:
- Leadership during times of COVID-19 with Emma Stokes
- Crisis management with Jason Giesbrecht
- COVID respiratory treatment considerations with Rachel Moses and Deborah Dent
- Nutritional considerations with Joe Tatta
- Treating tendinopathy during lockdown with Ebonie Rio
- Staying safe with handwashing techinque and cleaning with Liezl Naude
The playlist is embedded below but if you wanted to watch on YouTube itself head to this link.
We also have some excellent resources on Physiospot – head to this link to find out more.